The Infinite Echo

B. Thomas Cooper is a freelance journalist, photographer, blogger and historian. Topics include Political Commentary, Satire and History

Pure Networks
My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Public Appearance

B. Thomas Cooper - Editor




Greetings!
For those interested, I’ll be making a brief public appearance this afternoon at: Jennerisms, 810 Valley St. in Prescott between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. I don’t believe there is any admission fee, so please feel welcome to drop by.

B. Thomas Cooper
B. Thomas Cooper

I’ll be performing two brief sets on my acoustic, and I’ll make myself available afterward for questions, etc. I hope to meet some of you there!

Brad
B. Thomas Cooper

B. Thomas Cooper - Editor


Sound Foundation Entertainment - National Newswire - The Infinite Echo - Impeachment Now! - Sound&Recording - Skate the Razor - Skate the Razor Blog - blogment

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Abacus24-7 Printer Ink & Toner