The Infinite Echo

B. Thomas Cooper is a freelance journalist, photographer, blogger and historian. Topics include Political Commentary, Satire and History

Pure Networks
My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Quick Fix, Before You Go

B. Thomas Cooper - Editor





“We have fixed what was not working, and we have listened to those who know best: our military commanders -- and the Iraqi people“.
George W. Bush, December 14th, 2005 (the day before the Iraqi elections).

Fixed it. All better now.

Bush supporters are so damn stupid! All I can figure is that none of them can read. The economy is tanking hard, the housing market has already collapsed, and for the want of common sense, the war in Iraq is lost. Still, Bush supporters remain adrift in denial. They would rather die painful, humiliating deaths than admit they were wrong. Ignorance is bliss!

So go ahead, hold the course, and take your mindless lemmings with you. You can run but you can’t hide. Oh, and by the way, you can send your own children off to die, because I would personally whup all of you before I would let my son run off to fight an unjust war. I pick my fights smartly.

Offended? I certainly hope so! It is my intention to shake the fruit from the branches, although I am well aware the grapes have rotted on the vine. You Bush supporters are beyond help. You're just pathetic.

Bush hate? Perhaps. The term is subjective by nature. Still, I don’t deny loving my family and country too much to stand around and do nothing while the Bush administration destroys our country. Bush should have been stopped long ago. He should never have been re-elected. Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!

Don’t tell me impeachment is not an option. Of course it is! Don’t tell me September 11th changed everything. Of course it didn’t! The bottom line has not changed. George W. Bush has participated in war crimes, crimes against humanity and war profiteering. Halliburton is profiting billions of dollars, while more and more lives are being lost. And what for? You tell me. Bush has changed his excuses so many times his word is worthless.

Yes, stupid is indeed, as stupid does. Just ask any marine. The Iraqi elections were a joke back in December of 2005, and they remain a joke today. A very, very sad joke.

Wake up, Bush supporters… the joke is on you!

B. Thomas Cooper - Editor


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Abacus24-7 Printer Ink & Toner